We have dates for our 2017-2018 Concert Series!
- British Masters: Walton & Holst
Saturday October 28th, 2017 - 7 p.m. - First Congregational Church (1128 Pine Street, Boulder)
- Holiday Bells
Saturday December 16th, 2017 - 7 p.m. - First Congregational Church
- American Masters: Music by American Masters, Past and Present
Saturday March 10th, 2018 - 7 p.m. - First Congregational Church
- Across the Sea: Music by Sousa, Grundman, Mendelssohn,
Milhaud, and More
Saturday May 12th, 2018 - 7 p.m. - First Congregational Church
We have dates for our 2018 summer concert series!
- Sunday May 27th, 2018 - Memorial Day Remembrance Concert - Central Park Bandshell (sponsored by Boulder Creek Festival), 10 a.m.
- Monday June 18th, 2018 - Library or City Park Civic performance area (location pending), 7 p.m
- Monday June 25th, 2018 - North Boulder Park, 7 p.m.
- Monday July 2nd, 2018 - Harlow Platts Community Park/Viele Lake, 7 p.m.
- Monday July 4th, 2018 - Chautauqua 120th birthday celebration, 11 a.m.
- Monday July 4th, 2018 - Chautauqua 120th birthday celebration, Noon
- Monday July 4th, 2018 - Louisville Municipal Golf Course (sponsored by City of Louisville), Evening
- Monday July 9th, 2018 - Scott Carpenter Park, 7 p.m.
- Monday July 16th, 2018 - Salberg Park, 7 p.m.
- Monday July 23rd, 2018 - Downtown Boulder Library (former Labyrinth Area), 7 p.m.
- Monday July 30th, 2018 - Chautauqua Park, 7 p.m.
Why Do Kids Help Conduct the Boulder Concert Band?